Direct-Weld Square Jack with Top Handle (8,000 lbs, 15" Travel) #28570
- Rated for 8,000 lbs. support capacity and 7,000 lbs. lift capacity
- Top-wind claw handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- Designed to weld directly to the trailer frame
- 15" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Handle ColorRed claw
- Lift Capacity7000
- Part TypeDirect-Weld Square Jack
- Shipping Weight21.900
- Support Capacity8000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the farm.
CURT square jacks are a heavy-duty trailer jack option. They are designed to weld directly onto the frame of your trailer for superior holding strength. This CURT direct weld square jack features a support capacity of 8,000 lbs., a lift capacity of 7,000 lbs. and a travel of 15". With a jack foot plate attached to the bottom, this type of jack also provides added stability for your trailer on rough terrain. It comes with a top-wind handle and is an excellent choice to meet the high demands of the farming life and construction industry.
It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer your trailer wrong, CURT has the answer.