A-Frame Jack with Top Handle (2,000 lbs, 15" Travel) #28202
- Designed to be mounted on an A-frame trailer tongue
- Rated for 3,000 lbs. support capacity and 2,000 lbs. lift capacity
- Top-wind handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- 15" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Can bolted or welded on (hardware not included)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use replacement handle bulk #28921
Guides & Install Sheets
- Bracket Height9
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Handle ColorBlack
- Lift Capacity2,000 LBS
- Part TypeA-Frame Jack
- Shipping Weight10.600
- Support Capacity3,000 LBS
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field.
CURT A-frame jacks are designed specifically for A-frame trailers. They can be bolted or welded directly onto the trailer frame. Though they are not able to swing up and out of the way like CURT swivel jacks, A-frame jacks are made to retract completely to ensure enough clearance for safe travel.
This CURT A-frame trailer jack features a support capacity of 3,000 lbs., a lift capacity of 2,000 lbs., a travel of 15" and a top-wind handle. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.