2" A-Frame Coupler with Sleeve-Lock (7,000 lbs, Black) #25217
- Fits A-frame trailer tongues and 2" trailer balls
- Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 4 coupler
- Solid neck for increased strength and greater corrosion resistance
- Sleeve-lock latch system for a more secure mount
- Features holes to accept a safety pin or coupler lock
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Ball Diameter2 IN
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)7,000 LB
- Latch StyleSleeve-lock
- Part TypeA-Frame Coupler
- Shipping Weight13.300
- Tongue Weight (TW)1,050 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance.
As the name indicates, CURT A-frame couplers are meant to mount onto trailers with an A-shaped tongue. They are stronger than straight-tongue couplers and are especially common on RV trailers. This particular A-frame coupler features a sleeve-lock latch and a solid neck for increased strength and security. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable carbide black finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear.
This CURT A-frame sleeve-lock coupler features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 1,050 lbs. It fits a 2" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.