Replacement 1-7/8" Posi-Lock Coupler Latch for Straight-Tongue Couplers #25094
- Replaces coupler latch in posi-lock couplers for 1-7/8" trailer balls
- Fits couplers with 2", 2-1/2" or 3" channel widths
- Spring and nut posi-lock mechanism allows for easy adjustment
- Features holes to accept a safety pin or coupler lock
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Shipping Weight1.000
- FinishCLEAR ZINC
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part TypeStraight-Tongue Coupler
- Ball Diameter1-7/8 IN
- Coupler StylePosi-lock
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tightly. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance.
The CURT replacement Posi-Lock latch is easy to install and fits on our straight-tongue Posi-Lock couplers. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable zinc finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear. A unique features of the Posi-Lock latch is its adjustable design. The lockable latch mechanism adjusts by tightening or loosening a bolt within the latch to ensure a firm hold on the trailer ball. This CURT Posi-Lock repair latch is designed to fit a 1-7/8" trailer ball and can be used on 2", 2-1/2" or 3" channel couplers.