Channel Mount Lock Set (5/8" Diameter) #23556
- Replaces adjustable channel-mount pins for increased security
- Fits CURT adjustable channel mounts #45900, #45901, #45902, #45907 or #45908
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Locks keyed alike for convenient one-key operation
- Watertight dust caps prevent internal corrosion
- Constructed from high-strength steel for reliable security
- Barbell lock style with bent handle for easier operation
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Includes four keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Shipping Weight1.450
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part TypeChannel Mount Lock Set
What if there was a hitch ball mount that eliminated the need for all other ball mounts? Whichever trailer you wanted to tow, this universal ball mount could be adapted to fit the job. Imagine never having to buy another ball mount for your hitch ever again. Sound too good to be true? With the CURT adjustable channel mount, that's exactly what you get.
The adjustable channel mount is a highly versatile hitch ball mount option. It features a standard receiver hitch shank, a multi-level channel and a standardized trailer ball attachment, allowing you to easily tow various types of trailer without requiring you to keep an arsenal of ball mounts on hand.
This adjustable channel mount lock set is designed to replace the hitch pins and clips of the channel mount. It securely attaches the head to the adjustable shank and provides additional key-operated security. Both locks are keyed alike and open with a simple 1/4-turn mechanism.
This package includes two locks and four keys. All other channel mount components sold separately.