Coupler Lock (1/4" Pin, 3/4" Latch Span, Padlock, Black) #23521
- 1/4" pin fits latch-type couplers with a max span of 3/4"
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Hardened steel locking pin for reliable security
- Protected by a durable black finish
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Guides & Install Sheets
- Span3/4 IN
- FinishSEMI-GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Part TypeCoupler Lock
- Installation Time Exact0
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight0.450
- Product Weight0.450
Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock. CURT coupler locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, they lock it into place and greatly deter any tampering and theft of your trailer while it is coupled to your vehicle. CURT coupler locks are key-operated and come in several different styles for you to choose from.
This coupler lock features a padlock design to keep the pin well protected from tampering. It comes with a black finish and offers a pin span of 3/4" with a pin diameter of 1/4". All CURT coupler locks are made to fit latch-type couplers and include two keys. Protect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.