5/8" Hitch Lock (2" or 2-1/2" Receiver, Right-Angle, Chrome) #23504
- 5/8" diameter pin fits 2" or 2-1/2" receiver tubes
- Right-angle design with swivel head for easier access
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Guides & Install Sheets
- Installation Time Exact0
- Part Type*
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight0.750
- Product Weight0.750
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN or 2-1/2 IN
- Pin Diameter.625
Make your tow vehicle and trailer more secure by keeping them locked up tight with a CURT hitch lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place. While a CURT hitch pin does offer sufficient strength for keeping your ball mount firmly attached, a CURT hitch lock goes one step further.
CURT hitch locks allow you to lock your ball mount into your trailer hitch, deterring theft and preventing anyone from detaching your trailer at the ball mount and towing away your property without your permission. This CURT hitch lock features a right angle, barbell design for easy access to the key hole. It comes with a 5/8" diameter pin to fit a 2" or 2-1/2" receiver tube. This lock also features simple quarter-turn lock activation and comes with a watertight dust cap to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion.
For the ultimate in towing security, a hitch lock and coupler lock used together will provide security at both the vehicle-side and trailer-side of your towing setup. For your boat, ATV or camper, keep your toys more secure with CURT hitch locks.