No-Tool Anti-Rattle Hitch Clamp for 2" Receiver #22325
- Stops rattling and prevents shank movement for a quieter ride
- Compatible with hollow and solid 2" shanks
- No-tool installation and easy-to-adjust clamp lever
- Constructed from high-strength steel and lightweight aluminum
- Protected by a durable, clear finish for corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Warning: Anti-rattle clamp must be used in conjunction with a properly secured hitch pin
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight0.650
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight0.560
- MaterialAluminum/Stainless Assembly
- FinishCLEAR ZINC
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Installation Time Exact0
This anti-rattle hitch clamp provides quieter towing by securing the hitch connection. It is fast and easy to install, featuring a no-tool clamp-style lever. The tightener simply installs over the shank and hitch receiver tube opening, and tightens down onto the connection to eliminate rattling and vibrating. This anti-rattle hitch device is also easy to adjust to ensure a tight fit. It is constructed from a combination of steel and aluminum, and it has a corrosion-resistant finish. This anti-rattle kit fits any standard 2" receiver hitch and is compatible with solid shanks and hollow shanks.
Warning: Anti-rattle clamp must be used in conjunction with a properly secured hitch pin.
Not a bit of noise. Well made. Easier to install and tighten than other products as long as you put it on before loading anything up. My mistake. No complaints.