Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Coupler (Adjusts 26" to 41" Wide) #19745
- Ideal for dinghy towing a small vehicle behind an RV
- Adjusts in width from 26" to 41"
- Features a 2" heavy-duty coupler
- Brackets mount to the frame of the vehicle (trimming may be required)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes tow bar, universal frame brackets and mounting hardware
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight31.600
- Part TypeAdjustable Tow Bar
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Capacity5,000 LB
There is nothing like camping in an RV. The home-away-from-home comfort, mixed with the freedom to explore the outdoors, makes it an experience unlike any other. At CURT, we know how much you look forward to the weekend camping trips, the cross-country journeys and the excursions down uncharted roads, and that is why we provide towing solutions that are totally dedicated to recreational vehicle towing.
The CURT adjustable tow bar offers a convenient way to bring an extra vehicle along on your RV getaways. The adjustable tow bar latches onto your vehicle's bumper or frame using a pair of bumper brackets and then couples to a ball mount on your RV trailer hitch. The vehicle can then be towed behind your RV, allowing you more freedom and mobility once you reach your destination. When towing a vehicle behind your RV, it is essential to have working towing lights just like if you were towing a trailer. CURT magnetic towing lights easily stick to your vehicle and connect to your RV to provide that added measure of safety.
seems well built with a nice finish. but it would be nice if it used either all SAE bolts or all metric, not half of each neccesitating twice the tools