ActiveLink 2" Receiver Shank #18402
- Unique connection allows you to easily swap out accessories as needed
- Patent-pending design for fast, secure accessory attachment with a pin and clip
- Bottom bolt provides integrated resting point for struggle-free installation
- Tilt-away feature for easier access to the vehicle cargo area
- Compatible with ActiveLink bike racks and cargo carrier
- Anti-rattle hitch pin and anti-rattle hand wheel for reduced noise
- Plastic interior lining protects against scratches and helps suppress vibration
- Tested and rated for 5,000 lbs. GTW and 500 lbs. TW
- Strong steel construction
- Dual E-coat and carbide black powder coat for lasting weather resistance
- Patent pending
- Includes shank only (accessories sold separately)
Guides & Install Sheets
- FinishBLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)5,000 LBS
- Installation Time Exact0
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Part Type*
- Product Weight5.720
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- Shank Diameter2 IN
- Shipping Weight5.720
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Tongue Weight (TW)500 LBS
ActiveLink is a revolutionary towing solution, uniquely designed for the active lifestyle. Its intuitive approach was carefully engineered to allow you to quickly, easily and securely swap out accessories like never before. Stop struggling underneath the vehicle with awkward hitch accessories, and experience the difference with ActiveLink.
ActiveLink is all about versatility and ease of use, providing a solid hitch hookup for whatever accessory you need. Simply install the multi-function shank into your existing receiver hitch. Then, choose your accessory, load up your cargo and start your adventure! You can select the ActiveLink bike rack, cargo carrier or other accessory – whichever you need for the day's activities.
Unlike a traditional shank that requires you to get down on your hands and knees, and feel around grimy components to line everything up, ActiveLink makes things easy. It has a bottom pivot point on the shank that provides a resting point for the accessory attachment, perfectly lining up the hitch pin holes for an effortless connection. Drop in the accessory you want, or swap it out in a snap. It's that easy.
ActiveLink is built for the outdoor, active lifestyle, featuring a strong steel construction and weather-resistant finish. It also promotes a comfortable towing experience, featuring built-in anti-rattle components for a quieter drive.