48" x 20" Black Steel Tray Cargo Carrier (1-1/4", 2" Adapter, 300 lbs.) #18110
- Frees up space inside the vehicle for passengers and cargo
- Angled shank elevates carrier for more ground clearance
- Adapter sleeve allows mounting on either 1-1/4" or 2" receiver tube
- Two-piece design easily bolts together for quick assembly
- Mesh base for easy cleanup
- Features mounting holes for a cargo net or bungees
- Protected by a highly durable E-coat and carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes hitch pin & clip
- Inside dimensions: 47-3/4" x 19-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Capacity300 LB
- Dimensions48 IN x 20 IN x 2 3/4 IN
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Part TypeTray-Style Cargo Carrier
- Receiver Tube Size1-1/4 IN or 2 IN
- Shipping Weight30.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of a vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.
This CURT mesh, bolt-together, tray-style cargo carrier features heavy-duty steel construction and a durable black carbide powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion from outdoor exposure. It comes with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank and an attachment to adapt to a 2" x 2" receiver tube. It can hold up to 300 lbs. of cargo and also features a bent shank to raise the carrier off the ground and provide more clearance. It offers a total storage area of 48" x 20".
CURT tray-style cargo carriers are versatile and simple to use. They have holes along the outer edge for mounting a cargo net or bungees, making it easy to keep items secure, and they provide plenty of space to make your trip more comfortable, no matter where you are headed. Whether you prefer the hitch-mounted carrier or the roof rack option, CURT has cargo management solutions to meet your needs.
Easy to assemble and mount to the vehicle hitch. Very sturdy. Ordered online and received quickly. Great for hauling luggage, yard debris, gas cans, etc. I am thrilled with this carrier. Looking for a light set for driving at night or early morning. I recommend to anyone that is looking for an inexpensive cargo carrier.
The "Details" shows Capacity 300 LB; The "Additional Information" shows "It can hold up to 500 lbs". I assume Capacity 300 LB is correct, considering the dimensions for this model are smaller than other 500 LB model dimensions.