60" x 20" Black Steel Tray Cargo Carrier (Folding 2" Shank, 500 lbs.) #18109
- Frees up space inside the vehicle for passengers and cargo
- Two-piece design easily bolts together for quick assembly
- Folding shank allows carrier to be tilted up when not in use
- Mesh base for easy cleanup
- Features mounting holes for a cargo net or bungees
- Protected by a highly durable E-coat and carbide black powder coat finish
- Rear-mounted spare tires may interfere with folding feature
- Includes hitch pin & clip
- Inside dimensions: 60" x 19-1/4" x 2-1/2"
- Installation Time Exact0
- Part TypeTray-Style Cargo Carrier
- Shipping Weight36.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- Capacity500 LB
- Dimensions60 IN x 20 IN x 2 3/4 IN
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of a vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.
CURT introduces the mesh, bolt-together, tray-style cargo carrier. This carrier features heavy-duty steel construction and a durable black carbide powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion from outdoor exposure. It comes with a 2" x 2" shank and can hold up to 500 lbs. of cargo. This particular model also comes with a folding shank to allow the cargo carrier to be folded up when not in use, and it features a simple two-piece design for quick assembly. It offers a total storage area of 60" x 20".
CURT tray-style cargo carriers are versatile and simple to use. They have holes along the outer edge for mounting a cargo net or bungees, making it easy to keep items secure, and they provide plenty of space to make your trip more comfortable, no matter where you are headed. Whether you prefer the hitch-mounted carrier or the roof rack option, CURT has cargo management solutions to meet your needs.
Using it for carrying deer from the field to the butcher. No mess in the truck and it's much easier to load a 135 # deer 15" off of the ground instead of 30".