PowerRide 30K 5th Wheel Hitch #16320
- Tough, professional-grade capacity and enhanced functionality
- Ergonomic, self-resetting handle for easier use from the side of the truck bed
- Multi-directional, cast yoke head for a smooth ride and less strain on the truck
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for dependable strength
- Tested and rated to 30,000 lbs. GTW / 7,500 lbs. vertical load per SAE J2638
- Integrated wear plates for smooth operation, extended longevity and no grease
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Strategic grip points for ergonomic moving and handling
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Patented interlocking jaws for full kingpin contact and coupling security
- Premium, textured, dark grey teridium finish for lasting rust resistance
- 6" height adjustment for greater versatility versus 3" options
- No welding or fabrication required for installation
- Includes hitch head and legs (rails and brackets sold separately)
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- FinishDARK GREY TERIDIUM
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)30,000 LBS
- Head SeriesPowerRide
- MaterialCAST STEEL
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight152.000
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Vertical Load7,500 LBS
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Get professional-grade 5th wheel towing power with the CURT PowerRide™. This 30K 5th wheel hitch is engineered to give you industry-leading 5th wheel capacity with ergonomic operation. Some of its advanced features include a self-resetting handle, multi-directional head, one-pin head removal and strategic grip points for easier mobility. It is also fully tested according to SAE J2638 specifications for safety.
The CURT PowerRide™ 30K 5th wheel hitch is designed for ease of use while having the capability to tow the largest 5th wheel trailers. It begins with a self-resetting handle and coupling indicator. The sophisticated handle self-resets after uncoupling your trailer, making it ready to couple again, without an extra step. The handle is also easier reach and operate from the side of the truck. The color-coded indicator shows the coupling status, giving you better eyes on the towing connection without having to frequently climb in and out of the truck bed (verify connection before towing).
The head of the PowerRide™ 5th wheel trailer hitch is comprised of a cast steel yoke that tilts in multiple directions -- not just front to back -- promoting a smoother ride and quieter connection. The hitch has a cast steel body for exceptional strength and operating precision, and it uses two interlocking jaws to fully wrap the kingpin for less chucking. To ensure long-lasting use, the 5th wheel plate is equipped with wear indicator plates. These indicators also contribute to smoother towing and eliminates the need for messy grease.
Installing the PowerRide™ and relocating it for storage is made easier with several unique design enhancements. The head assembly is attached with a single pin, allowing you to quickly dismantle the hitch into smaller, lighter-weight components for easier handling. The hitch is also equipped with strategically placed grip points for a comfortable, confident hold when lifting. Installation requires no welding and no fabrication. PowerRide™ can be installed with CURT 5th wheel rails or other industry-standard rail options.
This CURT 5th wheel hitch is rated for 30,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 7,500 lbs. tongue weight. It is tested according to SAE J2638 specifications. It includes the hitch head and legs. Rails and brackets must be purchased separately.