Q25 5th Wheel Hitch #16265
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 5th wheel head, legs and hardware
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Not compatible with articulating or turret-style pin boxes, such as Rota-Flex and Sidewinder
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Shipping Weight166.000
- Installation Time Exact0
- Head SeriesQ-Series
- Part Type*
- Capacity25,000 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Vertical Load6,250 LB
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25™ 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The Q25™ excels in quiet towing operation. Its spherical axial bearing offers free movement of the head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25™ even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, this 5th wheel hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 6,250 lbs. It is the ideal extension for your full-size 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton or 1-ton pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, the Q25™ is also coated in a black carbide powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear.
Like our other Q-series 5th wheel hitches, the Q25™ features a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab and tells you the exact coupling status of your trailer. It also comes with a wide, self-aligning head for easier coupling and a variety of mounting options to accommodate your specific pickup. This 25K 5th wheel hitch and legs are designed to mount on a set of 5th wheel base rails. To let you Bring It with complete confidence, the Q25™ comes backed with a limited lifetime warranty and all the credibility of the CURT name.
Certain turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder, are not compatible with CURT Q-series hitches and should not be used as they may create vehicle / trailer handling hazards. Please contact CURT Product Support for compatibility information.