OEM Puck System 5th Wheel Legs for Nissan Titan XD #16026
- Adapts most CURT 5th wheel hitch heads to fit the Nissan Titan XD puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Nissan Titan XD puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Compatible with CURT 5th wheel hitch heads up to 20,000 lbs.
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Part Type*
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight112.000
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)20,000 LB
- FinishCarbide Black Powder Coat
Towing your RV, travel trailer or other full-size 5th wheel trailer is simple with CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs. These legs are specifically designed for the Nissan Titan XD puck system, featuring a three-point anchoring system that quickly and securely drops into the truck bed. 5th wheel puck system legs are also available for Ford, GM and Ram trucks.
To outfit your Titan XD truck for towing, simply open the handles, drop the anchors into place and close the handles again. This secures the legs, and immediately makes your Titan XD ready to accept a CURT 5th wheel hitch head. The legs require no measuring, cutting, drilling or vehicle-specific brackets for installation (the truck bed puck system is required for installation).
With legs in place in the truck bed, any CURT 5th wheel hitch head can be mounted. The legs are equipped with standard, easy-access mounting holes to accommodate any CURT 5th wheel, and they have a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. (weight capacities are limited to the lowest-rated towing component).
To make towing as smooth and quiet as possible, these Nissan Titan XD legs also come with an easy adjustment feature. The anchors are equipped with castle nuts that can be tightened or loosened as needed to eliminate any space between the pucks and the anchors. This secures the system against chucking noises and allows for a smooth, quiet ride.
All CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs are finished in a highly durable co-cured finish. First, the legs are immersed in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite® coating. Then, a carbide black powder coat finish is applied, and the two co-cure together to create a superior shield against the elements. This provides them with industry-leading protection against rust, chipping and UV damage. We also back our puck system legs with a limited lifetime warranty.
|2016||Nissan||Titan XD||8' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2017||Nissan||Titan XD||8' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2018||Nissan||Titan XD||8' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2019||Nissan||Titan XD||8' bed with 5th wheel prep package|