Tire Linc Auto Advanced TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System #57009
- Works seamlessly with the OneControl® Auto app on iOS and Android devices
- Tire Linc Auto Advanced TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Additional sensors (#57011) are available for purchase for monitoring extra tires
- Connects wirelessly through your smartphone via Bluetooth connection
- Actively monitors tire pressures and temperatures in real-time
- Includes rechargeable lithium-powered battery for up to 60 hours of active use
- Repeater technology strengthens wireless signal for reliable connectivity
- Provides push notifications when hazardous conditions occur to prevent blowouts
- Automatically enters low-power mode when not in motion to preserve battery
- Kit includes 4 sensors and can also monitor up to 20 tires simultaneously
- Sensors come with CR1632 batteries (replaceable)
- IP67-rated construction is dustproof and waterproof up to one meter
- Portable design allows use with multiple trailers
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Can be permanently wired with provided splice-in wiring harness
- Repeater and dock assemblies included
- Includes USB harness, 120v USB wall charger and splice-in harness
- Additional trailer mounting brackets sold separately
- FinishBLACK PLASTIC
- Installation Time Exact0
- MaterialMULTIPLE MATERIALS
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight1.500
- Shipping Weight1.595
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
The Tire Linc TPMS system from CURT allows you to monitor tire pressure and temperature as you tow in real-time. This helps you to prevent towing with overinflated or underinflated tires. Not only can this be dangerous, but manually checking your tires before, during, and after towing can be quite a hassle. With Tire Linc you can receive notifications directly to your smartphone that keeps you informed on tire temperature and pressure, as you tow. Improper pressure can be bad for your vehicle and cause costly and dangerous damage, but Tire Linc keeps you informed of your tire status, helping you to stay aware and prevent a blowout.
Tire Linc enables you to effortlessly monitor up to 20 tires simultaneously, making it the ideal solution for towing 5th wheel RVs, travel trailers, boat trailers, and agricultural or utility trailers. Seamlessly integrated with the CURT OneControl® app, our TPMS technology provides real-time notifications on the status of your tires, straight to your smartphone. This eliminates the need for multiple cumbersome monitors and displays on your dashboard, streamlining your monitoring experience. Simply connect your repeater to the dock, screw on the Tire Linc sensors and link your system to the OneControl app. The custom app enables you to personalize your preferred tire ranges, putting you in complete control of your tire monitoring. With this advanced tire monitoring system, you can stay informed, confident, and safe on the road.
Tire Linc is engineered with advanced repeater technology that amplifies the signal transmitted by the tire sensors, ensuring that your smartphone always has a strong connection and receives the most current information. The system includes four sensors and repeater and dock assemblies, while the Alert Indicator and additional sensors are available as optional add-ons. As an industry leading supplier of premier towing products, CURT is dedicated to enhancing your towing experience with a wide selection of top-quality products. Our team is continuously striving to improve our offerings, consistently exploring and developing new and innovative solutions that enhance towing.
If you have ever blown a trailer tire on the interstate then you know how dangerous it is especially on the drivers side 2 feet from death…. I have only taken the trailer a few miles so far but even on a cool day the temp went up 5 degrees pretty fast. If you have one tire getting hotter than others you probably have a busted belt (friction creates heat with belts rubbing against each other) and better pull over and look at the tire. The repeater paired really fast and was simple to use. You need to allow notifications and it will alert you of any problems if anything is outside of the specifications you put in. I’m pretty sure I will like it more for the temp than the pressure. I run trailers pretty heavy often and have more blowouts than I like so hopefully this gives me a heads up before. I can’t see how it couldn’t help.
I was given the opportunity to test this product. After a blowout on my travel trailer, I was more than happy to participate! My wife tows the tritoon while I'm hitched to the trailer, and I absolutely love the fact she will get an early warning of a tire issue, and a chance to pull over without trying to control a blown tire, and then getting pulled over! I really like the ability to pull up each sensors status, and insure battery level and function. Installation Video - yes it's that easy to set up.
The setup was very simple for this product. I used this on a dump trailer and wiring this into the batter was very simple due to a battery being on the trailer. It is nice to know that your tires are safe when hauling a heavy load. We use the sister product on our 5th wheel and the look and feel are almost identical.
Installation and setup was quick and easy. Worked as expected and seemed to respond quickly to pressure and temperature changes as the tires heated up while driving. I unscrewed one of the sensors and immediately got a low pressure warning.