Fold-Away Rope Hook (1,200 lbs.) #83060
- Adds a convenient anchor point for ropes, bungee cords or straps
- Perfect for cargo management in trailers, trucks and vans
- Fold-away design eliminates obstruction and provides a finished look
- Rated to a capacity of 1,200 lbs.
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting hardware
- Mount Type DescriptionBlank
- Side Application Type DescriptionBlank
- Shipping Weight0.450
- Product Weight0.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part TypeFold-Away Rope Hook
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead.
This particular tiedown anchor is a fold-away rope hook, designed to add a convenient anchoring point for ropes or cords. The folding feature allows it to remain flush with the base and out of the way when not in use, making it especially useful for truck beds and passenger vehicles. This rope hook features a chrome-plated finish and offers a capacity of 1,200 lbs. It can be mounted on various surfaces and includes all necessary hardware for a complete installation.