Over-Bed Bent Plate Gooseneck Hitch (Raw Steel, No Ball) #65300
- Accepts up to 25,000 lbs. GTW
- 1-1/4" trailer ball hole compatible with heavy-duty trailer balls
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Plate measures 2-1/2" x 18-1/4" x 48"
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Gooseneck hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Requires over-bed gooseneck installation brackets
- Hardware and safety chain hookups sold separately
- Ball Hole1-1/4 IN
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)25,000 LB
- Part TypeOver-Bed Bent Plate Gooseneck Hitch
- Shipping Weight50.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
CURT fixed ball gooseneck hitches are built to deliver all the towing power you need to tackle the demands of the job, without breaking the bank. When your day starts the moment you climb into the seat of that full-size 4x4 pickup, your towing equipment needs to be a reliable extension of your truck.
This fixed ball gooseneck hitch features a basic bent-plate design for versatile installation in a variety of pickup trucks. The plate measures 2-1/2" tall, 18-1/4" deep and 48" wide and offers a 1-1/4" trailer ball hole to accept a heavy-duty gooseneck ball. It also features a maximum gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs. to accommodate a variety of trailers, including flatbeds, livestock trailers, horse trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). This fixed ball gooseneck hitch also has pre-drilled holes to accept safety chain loops.
Installation of the bent-plate gooseneck hitch requires over-bed gooseneck installation brackets. It also requires some drilling and must be mounted onto the frame of the truck, slightly forward of the rear axle.