Custom Wiring Harness, 4-Way Flat Output, Select Ford Edge #56120
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Includes powered 3-wire to 2-wire electrical converter with wiring kit (connection to battery required)
- T-Connector LocationS1,S2
- Installation DifficultyDifficult
- Shipping Weight1.670
- Part TypeCustom Wiring Harness
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Turn and Brake Circuits3.0 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits6.0 Amps
- Electrical System Type3W
- Output Type4-Way Flat
- Converter TypeCircuit Protected and Powered
Making memories doesn't start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle taillights to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Ford Edge (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses OEM-compatible connectors to "T" into the vehicle's taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
To complete this custom wiring harness, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
Great product. However we bought the vehicle used and it wasn't protected correctly and a wire corroded and shorted out the taillight output...is the module available separately?