Custom Wiring Harness (4-Way Flat Output) #55382
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- T-Connector LocationS1,S2
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping Weight0.840
- Part TypeCustom Wiring Harness
- Turn and Brake Circuits3.0 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits5.0 Amps
- Electrical System Type3W
- Output Type4-Way Flat
- Converter TypeCircuit Protected
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring.
Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicle's power system.
This harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and comes with a circuit-protected converter. It is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Jeep Liberty (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). CURT custom wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
This was the easiest ever!!!!!
Leaves the guess work out of everything.
This works perfect on my 2003 Jeep Liberty. Nice kit, simple, easy and works 100% I am very happy with this Curt 55382 custom wiring harness. Do Not Buy Hopkins 42475 it wont work! This is the perfect match Curt 55382, lesson learned do it right the first time. Thank you Curt!
This is a fantastic product! I installed it on my '03 Jeep Liberty in order to convert the separate stop/turn signals of the Jeep to the combo system typical of trailer lights. It was truly "plug & play" and very simple to install, not requiring any cutting and splicing of the wires nor any modification to the Jeep's body. And it works!!
Previously, I had purchased locally a different converter which wasn't "plug & play" and also required running a wire up front to the battery. Needles to say, I returned that one.