Custom Wiring Harness, 4-Way Flat Output, Select Jeep Liberty #55382
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- T-Connector LocationS1,S2
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping Weight0.840
- Part TypeCustom Wiring Harness
- Turn and Brake Circuits3.0 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits5.0 Amps
- Electrical System Type3W
- Output Type4-Way Flat
- Converter TypeCircuit Protected
Making memories doesn't start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle taillights to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Jeep Liberty (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses OEM-compatible connectors to "T" into the vehicle's taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
To complete this custom wiring harness, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
This was the easiest ever!!!!!
Leaves the guess work out of everything.
This works perfect on my 2003 Jeep Liberty. Nice kit, simple, easy and works 100% I am very happy with this Curt 55382 custom wiring harness. Do Not Buy Hopkins 42475 it wont work! This is the perfect match Curt 55382, lesson learned do it right the first time. Thank you Curt!
This is a fantastic product! I installed it on my '03 Jeep Liberty in order to convert the separate stop/turn signals of the Jeep to the combo system typical of trailer lights. It was truly "plug & play" and very simple to install, not requiring any cutting and splicing of the wires nor any modification to the Jeep's body. And it works!!
Previously, I had purchased locally a different converter which wasn't "plug & play" and also required running a wire up front to the battery. Needles to say, I returned that one.