14" Raw Steel Hitch Bar #49531
- Fits all 2" x 2" receiver tube openings
- Rounded corners for easier insertion into the receiver
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-rolled steel
- Raw finish allows for immediate welding
- Features a pre-drilled hitch pin hole
- Made in USA
- Shipping Weight16.000
- Product Weight0.000
- Part TypeHitch Bar
- Mount Type DescriptionBlank
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Side Application Type DescriptionBlank
- Length14 IN
For the do-it-yourselfer, CURT offers an entire line of towing fabrication components to supply you with the quality building blocks you need. These raw steel components are made from solid steel for maximum strength, and they come ready to be welded together in whatever form you need to get the job done.
This fabrication steel hitch bar features a standard 2" x 2" shank and comes with rounded corners for easier mounting. It has an overall length of 14" and comes with a pre-drilled hole in the shank to accept a hitch pin and clip.