Rebellion XD Adjustable Cushion Hitch Ball Mount (2" Shank, 15,000 lbs., 6-1/4" Drop) #45949
- Dynamic, adaptive suspension ball mount featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Increases driver control by reducing tendency for trailer sway
- Improved trailer control during events of sudden braking
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Lighter-weight design for less stress on the trailer hitch receiver
- Adjustable, six-position head for precise leveling with different trailers
- 6-1/4" maximum drop and 1/4" rise (shank cannot be flipped)
- Cast steel construction for dependable towing power
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle
- Tested and rated for 15,000 lbs. GTW and 1,500 lbs. TW
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Equipped with 1-1/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Trailer ball sold separately
- Fishing Trip | Smooth Towing with Rebellion™ XD Cushion Hitch
- Rebellion™ XD Cushion Hitch Review | Kustom Construction Testimonial
- Rebellion™ XD Installation | CURT 45949 Adjustable Cushion Hitch Ball Mount
- ShockDrop™ Technology | Comfortable, Controlled, Confident Towing
- Take Back Control | Rebellion™ XD Cushion Hitch with ShockDrop™ Technology
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight36.000
- Rise1/4 IN
- Tongue Weight(TW)1,500 LB
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight36.000
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)15,000 LB
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishDARK GREY TERIDIUM
- Drop6 1/4 IN
- Receiver Tube Size2
- Hole Size1.25
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The Rebellion™ XD adjustable ball mount is a leap forward in cushion hitch technology. It provides more control, confidence and a more comfortable ride, all while protecting your towing system from jerking, jarring, rattling and trailer sway.
The Rebellion™ XD shock-absorbing hitch ball mount is constructed with ShockDrop™ technology. Built into the ball mount is a cushioned isolator that inserts between the receiver shank and vertical shank. The isolator provides dynamic, adaptive suspension of the coupling point to reduce jerking and jarring for a more comfortable towing experience.
Unlike other cushion hitch and torsion hitch ball mounts, the Rebellion™ XD has no airbags or bearings, making the unit virtually maintenance-free. When you're ready to tow, simply mount it onto your 2" receiver hitch like you would any other ball hitch. The Rebellion™ XD will resist vibrations and rattling at the trailer coupling point, resulting in smoother, quieter towing. There is no need for an anti-rattle hitch pin or anti-rattle shim. With innovative ShockDrop™ technology, the Rebellion™ XD also offers similar benefits to a sway control hitch or anti-wobble hitch, resisting trailer sway and providing increased control while driving and in events of sudden braking.
The Rebellion™ XD shock-absorbing hitch is engineered to be powerful and lightweight. The lightweight design makes it easier to handle compared to most cushioned ball mounts, and it puts less stress on your trailer hitch and tow vehicle for enhanced longevity of your suspension and brakes.
To accommodate a wide variety of vehicle-trailer combinations, the Rebellion™ XD trailer hitch ball mount is built with an adjustable shank. The trailer ball tongue can be adjusted up or down for a maximum drop of 6-1/4" and a max rise of 1/4" (shank cannot be flipped to rise position). The six height adjustment positions ensure level towing of the trailer, and it is perfect for all kinds of pickup trucks and SUVs, including larger trucks, diesels and lifted trucks.
For dependable towing strength, this heavy-duty cushion hitch ball mount is constructed from cast steel. It is tested and rated for 15,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,500 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component). It comes with a 2" x 2" shank to fit any industry-standard 2" hitch receiver, and it features a 1-1/4" tow ball hole to accept a heavy-duty hitch ball (sold separately).
The Rebellion™ XD cushion hitch ball mount is engineered, built and tested to offer a smooth ride while promoting increased longevity of your vehicle and trailer. As such, the ball mount itself is finished to go the distance. It is shielded in a textured, dark grey teridium finish that easily withstands the rigors of the open road. It resists rust and corrosion in spite of rain, dirt, snow, UV rays and more. It also offers a premium look on your vehicle, compared to most cushioned ball mounts.