Receiver Tube Adapter (1-1/4" to 2" Shank, Not for Towing Use, 6-1/4" Length) #45790
- Adapts a 1-1/4" receiver tube opening to fit a 2" shank
- Extends receiver tube by 10" for added clearance
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Guides & Install Sheets
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Tongue Weight (TW)350 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight8.800
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)Not for Towing Use
- Installation Time Exact0
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Part TypeReceiver Tube Adapter
- Length10 IN
CURT hitch adapters can be used for many different purposes when hitching up a trailer. Whether a ball mount shank is too small or too large to fit into a receiver tube, a CURT adapter can make up the difference. Our adapters are built with exceptional strength and designed to be precisely fitted for their application. We carry trailer hitch adapters to accommodate both receiver tube openings and shanks of 1-1/4", 2" and 2-1/2" dimensions. CURT adapters also come in various lengths to allow more clearance for a cargo carrier, bike rake or spare tire.
This CURT receiver adapter/extender converts a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening to a 2" x 2" opening. It installs easily and provides 10" of extra clearance for a bumper or spare tire. It has a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. but is not intended for towing use to pull any amount of gross trailer weight.
All CURT adapters are constructed using our quality manufacturing processes. We CNC-form each unit, weld it together using advanced robotic systems and then mechanically descale every surface to make each adapter smooth to accept a finishing coat. To finish off this adapter, we give it a durable black powder coat finish to ensure it has excellent rust, chip and UV resistance.