Hitch-Mounted Winch Mount Handles for #31010 #31005
- Provides a firm handhold when operating a winch
- Securely attaches to the CURT winch mount #31010
- Rubber handles for a more comfortable grip
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Grade-5 hardware included for secure mounting
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Guides & Install Sheets
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Part Type*
- Shipping Weight9.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist.
CURT winch mount handles are designed to mount on the CURT winch mount and allow for easier transportation of your winch when removing it from your vehicle. They offer a firm handhold when operating your winch and even protect it from debris when off-roading. CURT winch mount handles are made from quality steel and feature a gloss black finish to protect against rust and wear.
The handles on this obscured the remote control connector on a Superwinch TS9500. Fortunately, there was room in the control box so I was able to move the connector from the top to the side enabling connection. This product is fine but not compatible with all winches so do check. In retrospect, I should have bought the Superwinch 2' cradle.