Class 1 Trailer Hitch, 1-1/4" Ball Mount, Select Chevrolet Cruze #114583
- Rated to 2,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 200 lbs. tongue weight
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" ball mount features a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Ball mount can be flipped to provide drop or rise for level towing
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Installation requires heat shield trimming and temporary lowering of exhaust
- Includes ball mount #45521, installation hardware, pin & clip (trailer ball sold separately)
- Shipping Weight42.000
- Rise2 5/8 IN
- Product Weight35.000
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- Hole Size3/4 IN
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Weight Carrying Capacity (WC)2,000 LB
- Installation Time Exact30
- Drilling RequiredNo
- Part TypeClass 1 Trailer Hitch
- Receiver Tube Size1-1/4 IN
- Tongue Weight (TW)200 LB
- Main Body ShapeSquare
What are you passionate about? Maybe it's adventuring through the great outdoors. Maybe it's embarking on that next big cycling trail. Or maybe your passion is your family, spending quality time together wherever the road may lead. A CURT trailer hitch is more than automotive accessory -- we think of each and every one of our hitches as a link to your lifestyle, enabling you to pursue your passions with confidence and peace of mind.
Like all of our custom hitches, this CURT class 1 hitch has a vehicle-specific design. This means it is uniquely tailored to perfectly integrate with the frame and body shape of a select years and styles of certain vehicles. The custom-fit approach ensures the easiest possible installation, maximum strength and optimal functionality and appearance. This particular custom hitch fits specific years of the Chevrolet Cruze (see application information to verify fitment with your vehicle).
CURT class 1 hitches are ideal for adding cargo space to your car or for towing a small, lightweight trailer. The 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube can accept the shank of a cargo carrier, bike rack or a ball mount. This trailer hitch kit comes with a ball mount included. It has a 3/4" diameter hole to accept a trailer ball, and the ball mount can be flipped to provide extra drop or rise for level towing (trailer ball sold separately).
No matter what you are towing, we want you to be able to Bring It® for years to come, and that is why all CURT trailer hitches are put through rigorous testing before being deemed ready to tow. We test each hitch to SAE J684 to ensure safety for you and your family. This particular class 1 hitch is rated for up to 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 200 pounds tongue weight (Note: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component).
Exposure to the elements is inevitable for any trailer hitch. As such, we go to great lengths to ensure that our hitches are well-protected for the road ahead. All CURT trailer hitches undergo our industry-leading co-cured finishing process. First, the hitches are mechanically and chemically descaled. This creates a smooth surface for the rest of the finishing process. Then, they are dipped in a liquid A-coat solution, completely immersing the hitch and covering it inside and out with a rust-resistant coating. Next, a black powder coat finish is applied over the top of the A-coat. Finally, the two coatings are co-cured together, forming a final finish that offers superior rust, chip and UV protection.
All CURT custom class 1 receiver hitches are designed, manufactured, finished and tested in the USA (may include imported hardware). This gives us direct control over the quality of the hitch and ensures dependability for you on each and every adventure. This trailer hitch for Chevrolet Cruze comes with a class 1 ball mount, hitch pin and all necessary hardware for the installation (Note: A trailer ball is not included with this package and must be purchased separately if needed).