Content Syndication Policy
CURT is pleased to contribute to the towing aftermarket community by allowing the republication of its content from www.curtmfg.com and its related subdomains including social sites such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Republication is only permitted if the following guidelines are met:
- All content must be used in manner consistent with the positive brand message of CURT.
- The user understands that all content is copyrighted and remains the property of CURT.
- The user agrees to remove content that is used inappropriately as determined by CURT.
- Any use of CURT logo must follow the CURT Logo Standards.
- Photos may not be altered or rebranded in any way unless expressed written permission from CURT.
- Videos may not be edited or altered in any way on any website without expressed written permission from CURT.
- Videos may be embedded on any website without expressed written permission.
- Videos must not be rebranded for in-store use on televisions or any other non-web-based format without expressed written permission from CURT.
- Articles may only be reposted, republished or reused when proper citation of the author's name and link to www.curtmfg.com are provided.
- Articles may not be edited or altered in any way without expressed written permission from CURT.
- Please address any questions related to this policy to Joseph Ripienski, Marketing Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org